These Universal Principles are given to help make your life work. When you apply these principles in your everyday life, they help untie the cords that bind you in limitation and provide a framework where you can develop the trust within yourself that allows your creative power to come forth. The application of these principles help you to realize your full potential of creative power that is your birthright and allow you to discover your purpose, path, and remembrance of who you are and your connection to All-That-Is.
As you incorporate these principles in your everyday life, they help develop the necessary trust in yourself so you will feel safe enough to move from your ego power and into your true power of love.
- Helps make your life work.
- No longer struggle with issues, people, situations
- Provides clarity of purpose
- Allows you to find your path.
- Unties the cords that bind you limitation.
- Develops the trust necessary to allow your creative power to come forth.
- Realize your full potential of creative power that is your birthright.
- Sets you on the path of remembrance of all that you are and your connection to All-That-Is
- Detachment - Desire, Not Need
- Detachment is letting go of your needs and embracing your desires. It is the act of trusting and allowing the creative power of your divinity in harmony with the universe to open the doors and make the connections that will manifest your desires versus depending on your attachments to fulfill your needs.
- Non-Judgment - No Value System, Discernment
- Non-judgment is letting go of judgment while still using the freedom of discernment. As long as you judge you cannot detach from the dictatorship of safe or unsafe. You will continue to hold onto your limitations because judgment is an actual energy that sustains the creation of fear, limitation, and pain.
- The Now Moment - The Point of Power
- The now moment is a place within your consciousness that is not limited by the past or the future. You are connected to your totality and know time and space are unreal.
- Honoring - All Things Are Divine
- Honoring is seeing and connecting to the divinity in all things. All things are an expression of divinity so it is possible to honor or see the divinity in all things. Without knowing there is divinity in all things, you struggle. When you do not allow everything to be a part of you, you feel separate and have a need for survival. Honoring melts or heals the fear in your life. You cannot heal if you do not trust and allow your unconditional love to keep you safe. Honoring is to love unconditionally. Unconditional love flows from your spirit and has the power to manifest your desires and heal your pain. It is not the same as the conditional love of the emotions.
- Vision - Focus On Your Path
- A vision is which of the many paths do you desire to travel on your soul’s great journey. Without vision you allow your journey to wander aimlessly without a sense of fulfillment. If you are in fear, it may be difficult to have a clear vision. As you apply the other principles you will begin to find the clarity to see your vision.
The application of these principles form the foundation and basis of the Salem message. When taken together, these principles help you to love unconditionally, which is the key to healing and transforming the pain in your life. Love is always the answer. These principles help you to discover and bring forth the Love that you are. Thus, they are the fundamental tools you can use to change your life and your world.